Thursday 24 July 2014

Hey!

via


Welcome to my new blog:) I have seen so many blogs and I always thought that blogging sounded so cool, so here I am, starting out on my own blog! I'm super excited.

Let me first tell you about myself, I'm a fifteen year old nerd from Australia. I am more than I slight bit crazy and I might just have a massive obsession with Dr Who (just might).

I come from a family of three. I'm the youngest. My older two brothers, Leo and Cameron, are great, but I have always wanted a sister. Being the only girl is not what it's made out to be, neither is being the youngest really.

What else? Oh yes, I am a Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Bronte sisters, fan. I love classics, like who doesn't? I can't put these books down. My book shelves are packed with these books. I often wonder if the authors new just how famous they would become. If you ask anyone if they have heard of Jane Austen, they're bound to say yes!

Another thing is that I'm a kind of wannabe writer. I write crazy, far fetched novels and weird haikus(if you don't know it's a kind of poetry). I don't know how I got started, all I know is that I now can't stop. I get some free time and I find myself writing. I guess it's who I am.

That's about all I can think of about me. Sad that there's so little, but I'm sure the pile of things you know about me will grow as you get to know me a bit better.

Thank you so much for finding this blog and taking the time to read all about me! It's kind of disappointing to see just how boring I am:P

Hope I see you guys again soon, bye!

-Kat

15 comments :

  1. Hi Kat! Cool blog! I love Doctor Who and writing and books too. :) I must say this is a great first post...mine was, well...yeah. ;) Anyways, happy blogging!

    xx


    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks.
      Really? I just had a look at your blog and by the sounds of it we could be twins! Maybe we were separated at birth?
      -Kat

      Delete
    2. Haha, maybe. :) You never know....

      Delete
  2. My name is Kat too! TWINSIES ♥ Lovely blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is a great first post! I have followed your blog and I look forward to more posts on your blog!
    Could you check out my blog? The link is below.
    http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Sure, I would love to:)

      Delete
  4. Great blog! :) I can't wait to read more!
    I was wondering if you would like me to design your blog? If not, that's perfectly ok (your blog is already great!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celia.
      Sorry, but I have already ordered a design. Thanks so much for offering though!

      Delete
  5. Love this blog! Who doesn't have an obsession with Doctor Who? (And do I? I only started in like March but I am addicted to it, a little too much). I'm on season four and still missing Rose, and was of course very excited about her three second cameo in the episode with the pills.

    www.amazingcaseofwanderlust.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am watching series I think it's five at the moment and still totally loving it! After so many companions, you kinds of get used to them leaving:P Can't believe it's back on soon!

      Delete
  6. Hey. I love your blog. Just found it. Look so many people love it and it's only the first post. I can't wait to see how this unfolds :) And I'm offering a free design to you. Ha Ha. I offer free designs to everyone so don't get so excited.

    mahnoorapple.blogspot.com
    designsbyapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am kind of excited to see how things go as well:)
      Sorry, but I have already ordered a design. Thank you so much for offering though!

      Delete
  7. Oh, you sound like a fun person! I would love to meet you in person, hehe. :] You have a cool blog, and you write really well. Your scribbles are really sweet and heartfelt and I love it!

    I blog over at Savouring Each Moment [thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com]! See you 'round! <3

    ~Natasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I will have to go check your blog out:)

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind